Ten things I need to do this week:
- Visit the False Ceiling gallery at Bandra and see the Book Publishing art exhibition currently going on. If it has ‘book’ in it, I have to see it. Similarly for art, paper, stationery, fabric and bhel-puri.
- Make that golden print fabric idea that keeps cropping up in my head every morning, around 10.45 a.m.
- Go to sewing class. I know, I’ve kind of missed too many classes to count, but you know what they say, fresh slate. Yes, I need a fresh slate.
- And speaking of slates, I need a new, cute blackboard. Nothing like a blackboard to inspire you. I hate whiteboards.
- Do some more stamping. Last week I did it, I kinda slept well through the week. Not so much, a little better, that’s all.
- Write more. There’s all these posts doing the rounds in my head, and I can’t find the darn time to funnel them through my pen onto paper. And this when I have a brand new, spiral bound notebook that I made from scratch.
- Get back on track with those French classes. I kinda began with gusto, and its now hanging somewhere. Finish it, slacker!
- And begin one new project this week.
- Plan my travel for the next 6 months. And get through with it. I need to read more travel-inspirational stuff and get my ass moving.
- Get a new cycle. A Trek. Or a Firefox. Trek is better I heard. Buy it. Don’t think too much about money. Money is overrated.
Get a new sewing machine too. You have the time now. Why would you postpone buying it for the time you won’t have any time. (That’s one complicated sentence, but I get it, so it’s okay.)
I think I did more than 10. That’s how lists end up. More things in them, and less than half actually get done/ are valid. But as long as its therapeutic, you should keep doing it I can’t ever imagine a time when they won’t be therapeutic.